Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

Dear all,

I haven't blogged in...a long time...because Krista was so excited for Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival that her excitement crippled her. She couldn't speak or think straight, let alone see straight. Yes, Krista was temporarily blind. On top of being blind, Krista didn't even have sunglasses to protect her because she couldn't find ones that compliment her strangely shaped face. Sigh, I don't even know what to say anymore. Basically, Coachella was the bane of Krista's existence, and it got even worse once we arrived in Indio. In Indio, Krista frolicked while listening to music and meeting new people. It pains me to broadcast Krista's Coachella experience to the world, and it pains me even more that even though I was there to witness her suffering, I didn't do anything to help because I was too busy making Arts and Crafts and staring at light fixtures. Damn, I'm a really bad friend. Anyways, did I mention that Krista was front row at Jay-Z and that Jay-Z gave Krista his towel after the show? Sigh, her life is so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment