Thursday, March 25, 2010

About Me

Hello, my name is Krista Jackson, and my life is so hard. My life is so hard that I made a blog to share my hardships with the world. Forget war. Forget world hunger. Forget unemployment. Forget homelessness. And especially forget the internal struggle of America. Remember Krista Jackson. And how hard her life is.

Although every aspect of my life is hard, I would like to share the 3 struggles that burden me everyday.

1. Waking up to go to class at USC

I have to wake up every morning to go to either lecture or discussion at USC, one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Not only does USC have impeccable academics and sports, but it also has beautiful people and weather as well. My life is so hard.

2. Picking out which pair of sweatpants I should wear to class

Even though I occasionally dress up and put on make up, I usually wear sweatpants to class because I enjoy rolling out of bed. However, I have a vast collection of 3 sweatpants that I must choose from every morning. My life is so hard.

3. Interacting with other people

Yes, I go to school with other people, and I usually have to interact with them. Sometimes, they even come up to me for conversation. It's like, do they not know that my life is so hard? I can't answer questions or formulate sentences in a time like this. God.

Because my life is so hard, I can no longer write this blog. Therefore, I will relay my trials and tribulations to Chloe Nguyen, pictured on the right with me and Tess Goodwin (creator of Treehouse Trunkshow, the only thing that makes me forget about burdens 1, 2, and 3).

I can't type anymore. My life is too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment